Monday 24 October 2011

T.V. Research

I've watched a full episode of 'Big Cook Little Cook' 25 minutes long and 'I Can Cook' 15 minutes long. They are both very similar focusing on just one recipe for the episode. 'Big Cook Little Cook' entertains children by having a extra story book tale about the episode guest and goes off to find out how the main ingredient is made e.g a bagel. As for 'I Can Cook' it gets children to cook along in the studio. The chef entertains children by singing songs when washing hands and cleaning up, as well as identifying the special ingredients with hints and questions, and picks food from the garden.

As my episode is 5 minutes long I will add in additional stories along with the one recipe. I would also like the idea of singing and getting the children to interact to make things a little more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment