Monday 14 May 2012

C.V Research

I've finished my first draft of my action plan which is two pages long, so now I'm moving on to my c.v. I went on to the Futures website and watch two online workshop videos on how to do write a good c.v http://www.uclan.ac.uk/information/services/futures/students/cv_help.php. They also have template examples and online booklets on what to write for each section.

Also, while I was working for the NHS I did a c.v workshop last summer on 'How to write an effective c.v'. I've still got the paper work. It's really good, it gives you a list of useful words for the personal profile, and gives you a c.v example of how not to do it and how to do it.

Once I've finished my first draft I'm going to go in to futures and have them check it over to make sure it is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment