Saturday 17 September 2011


I’ve decided that I want to do a children’s series aimed at round about ages 2 – 12. I’m going to start off by looking at children’s series that are popular at the moment.

I’ve started looking at children’s programs on CBeebies and milkshake to see what is popular at the moment and why. This will help me understand what I need to aim for. One’s I watched were ‘Ethelbert the tiger’, ‘The Koala brothers’, ‘Little Charley Bear’, ‘Little Roberts’, ‘Octonauts’, ‘Pablo’, ‘Little Red Tractor’, ‘Pingu’, ‘Timmy Time’, ‘Peppa Pig’, ‘Roary, the racing car’, ‘Fifi, and the flowertots’, ‘Hana’s Helpline’ and ‘Rastamouse’. One of the things that I noticed is that all of them were cute animal characters, and they all try and teach children things. Like teaching them about how to make friends, about wildlife, to have fun and how to cope with problems.

These are ones I liked the most.






No comments:

Post a Comment