Sunday 29 April 2012

Animation Lighthouse Shots

Also over the Easter I animated the lighthouse scene. I had a lot of trouble fitting in the light through the tube, but it looked really nice in the end. When animating I use tie downs, which are a rod and screw. But because the lighthouse's base was so thick I couldn't do that. so I painted a long flat piece of wood and screwed the character to the base of it, to keep her upright when she walked.

In the end I decided to do this scene on ones. This was really difficult because it took twice as long and I had to animate three things, as well as the light. This has been my biggest challenge so far.

This is one of the shots I did. It was quite tricky because of doing lip sync, especially because it is shot from the side where it's difficult to see the mouth.



Here are some photos of the scene.











No comments:

Post a Comment