Tuesday 22 November 2011

Big Cook little cook, quotes.

I've started writing my script and I wanted to include songs and catch phrases in my episode. So I watched Big Cook, Little Cook and found some quotes online, which they use in every episode.


Memorable quotes for"Big Cook Little Cook" 



Little Cook Small: So what now, can we play?
Big Cook Ben: Not yet, time to clean up and put away.
Little Cook Small: Hurray!


Big Cook Ben: Remember to get your grown up helper to do this bit because the oven is always Hot, Hot, Hot!


Big Cook Ben: We need a story to help us cook.
Little Cook Small: Let's take a look in Little Cook's book. Little cook's adventures in the big world.


Big Cook Ben: Go Small, go Small, whiz away. I wonder what he'll see today.


Little Cook Small: Have you cleaned the surfaces?
Big Cook Ben: Yes. Have you washed your hands?
Little Cook Small: Yes.
Little Cook SmallBig Cook Ben: All clean and ready to cook!



[Bell rings]
Big Cook Ben: Come on Small, we've got a customer.
Little Cook Small: I'm on my way.


Little Cook Small: I know, Big Cook's big cookery book!
Big Cook Ben: Of course, the big book. There's recipes for everything in there.
Little Cook Small: And where do we look for things to cook?
Big Cook Ben: In the book, in the book, in Big Cook's book.


Big Cook Ben: We're all ready, so take a look.
Little Cook Small: And we will show you how to cook.


No comments:

Post a Comment